Rural Fit is a dedicated team of Allied Health Professionals who wake up every day to inspire a greater freedom of movement and greater freedom of choice to communities of Regional and Rural NSW.
We are a growing team, and are often seeking expressions of interest of potential future team members, and would like to hear from you if you’re an inspired and dedicated health professional who is passionate and committed to improving the health outcomes of our regional communities. We are seeking your services if you’re an Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Occupational Therapist, or Psychologist
Please submit your Expression of Interest to our HR Manager – email@example.com or respond to any vacancies posted below.
As a Physiotherapist, here’s how you can change the way Regional Australia thinks about health!
Are you passionate about:
- Rural Health & exploring our great countryside
- Helping people live a greater quality of life & achieving their health outcomes
- Disrupting the health industry with innovative health strategies
- Being part of a team built on trust, commitment and excellence
Then we need to talk to you NOW!
Rural Fit is an allied health company that works around regional and remote NSW. If you enjoy a dynamic and diverse working life than Rural Fit is for you. Rural Fits home clinic is based in Tamworth and located within the Tamworth’s Sports Dome. We have an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians and wonderful support staff, and we need your help to grow our team and continue servicing the people of our region.
What Rural Fit can offer you:
- Joining a large award winning team/network of Allied Health practitioners who are passionate about improving the health & wellbeing of regional and remote Australia.
- Flexible hours, no weekend work.
- Dynamic working environment, large allied health clinic which is located within the one of the largest sport and wellness complexes in regional NSW.
- Passionate and supportive team – flexible and supportive learning environment.
- Training and support by the senior physiotherapy team for ongoing personal development and CPD.
- Work Diversity & variety –Travel opportunities to experience and discover regional and remote Australia.
- Rewarding salary
We are looking for the following attributes to join our winning team;
- High commitment to patient care and excellent outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently when required.
- Can adapt to a diverse caseload – Musculoskeletal, Individual athlete and sporting performance, Rehabilitation pre and post-operative, Work Cover, Dry Needling and Acupuncture, Functional and Pre-Employments Screenings.
- Enjoys working outside of the Functional Centre within the community & travelling to various service locations when required.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Must have driver’s license, Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent, full AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance.
For all enquiries, please contact Michelle Morgan on 0431064173, or submit a letter of Application & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org